My Sewing Studio

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Rowenta Steam Station

A friend wanted to know how my Rowenta steam station looks, juxtaposed with my ironing board.  So here it is.  Would you  believe, that's the same ironing board someone gave us as a wedding gift, almost 40 years ago?

When I need a large ironing surface, I use my marble table.  But it's in the basement, and my quilting studio is on the second floor; so that's a little unhandy.  Usually, if I need to iron entire quilts or backings, I do it as I'm loading it on my frame, which makes matters much simpler.

Because my friend wanted pictures, I finally got around to putting the new cover on my ironing board.  😃  The ironing board is usually in the little office, next room on the landing; but there's barely enough room in there to get a good picture.  So I pulled it around the corner into the little library, of which I'm particularly fond.  It used to be Caleb's room.

Tiger, as usual, has to get in the picture.



1 comment:

  1. I had one for 15 years and loved it. It died and now I am saving to buy another one. That is where mine set - under the ironing board

    ReplyDelete